Join SeniorNet Pakuranga
Enjoy access to learning from your peers so that you can gain more fun from technology.
All the forms making it easy for you to join are on this page. If you'd rather, don't hesitate to call (09) 576-4500 and ask for help
$30 per 12 months from the date of joining.
Simply fill out this form and pay your subscription via electronic banking.
"This form is designed for the contact details for ONE person only".
If both you and your partner wish to join please complete and submit separate forms.
It is very helpful to us to pay your subscription via Internet Banking.
Please make one transaction per member.
Only financial members are eligible to attend courses and help sessions.
Payee name: SeniorNet Pakuranga
Bank Account: 12-3089-0195601-50
Particulars: Enter your surname (or part thereof)
Reference: Membership No or if a new Member, Initials.
- Print the application form. Print
- Complete and take with you to our monthly meeting with either a cheque or cash or...
- Post with a cheque to:
The Membership Secretary
P.O. Box 82-306
- Come along to our monthly meeting
- Complete an application form while there
- Pay by cheque or cash.
- Members are invoiced annually by email and payment will be due on their date of joining. Payment can be made by Internet banking, cheque and cash. See above for details.
- Membership will expire 90 days after due date if no payment is received.
- On joining they will receive a Newsletter (via email) and Name Badge. All course details are on our website.
Please complete this form to advise us of changes to your membership details.